iklan banner

How to Make Money As An Introvert?

First, I just want to say that I'm not looking to get rich overnight, although I wouldn't mind :)

I consider myself an introvert, someone who isn't extremely sociable and feels awkward in physical-social environments. I'm looking for any fresh ideas that you may have for making money online. I have successfully made money online doing the following:

  • selling items on eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace
  • completing tasks with MTurk
  • being a part of sites, such as Swagbucks and InboxDollars
  • surveys ($25-$50 very slow-paced)
  • fiverr

I'm looking for more of a stable online income and not just something to bring in a little extra money. Currently, I'm learning about the stock market, but I know that having a better understanding of it will require more study and time. However, I do have a separate job which allows me to invest in a new career area or niche. I'm not limited from a financial point. I'm limited with ideas. Any that you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/fresh323
[link] [comments]