iklan banner

Online work for disabled student

Due to my medical conditions I am disabled but not fully diagnosed so I can't claim disability yet. It has interfered with my schooling making me withdrawl from classes multiple times and forced into online classes just to continue college. I'm not living with family. I live on loans and finacial aid but it's not a lot. I want to find work I am capable of doing at home on my own schedule. My condition causes unusual non epileptic seizures, resting and active tremors, ticks and causes from mild to violent convulsions. I fall a lot and though I never lose conciousness I sometimes go into an altered state of conciousness. All of this makes traditional work hard to do. It is random when symptoms accure making it even hard to plan around. I also suffer with near chronic back pain and I'm only 20. I even need help just moving around the house, especially up stairs. The summer months without classes and aid are the hardest to survive in. I don't want hand outs but to find real opportunities I can do at home when I feel healthy enough and can pause when episodes of my illness happen. I may be ill but I still need to support myself and my partner. I still have bills to pay.

submitted by /u/Airrestar
[link] [comments]