iklan banner

Got £1000 to spend.

Hi

I live in the uk and i have had 2k sat in my bank doing nothing for about 1 year, i never dive into it and just let it sit there as a back up.

I earn a reasonable living but im always looking for more. Ive always been driven by money but the last couple of years ive just spent big on what ever ive wanted before myself and my wife decide to have kids.

My question is, im looking to put this money to some use to possible start earning on it, i no there are plenty of trading websites around etc but really dont want this.

I do enjoy buying and selling but cant quite find the right niche! Any ideas on what i should do with this cash? i no its not a fortune but i would like to make use of it it for once and maybe get a return.

My goal is to turn this £1000 into £5000 within 6 months, do you think this is unrealistic even though i dont have any plans atm!

I appreciate any advise and dont be shy give it to me as straight as you need to! many thanks

submitted by /u/millzey-32
[link] [comments]